Skip to content

Archive for June 2014

How to Make a Facebook Post Double Its Reach (or more!)

Small and large businesses alike use Facebook as the link between their company and their customer. But many recent changes to Facebook have left some businesses wondering if they’re really reaching any customers at all – Facebook has drastically altered its algorithm to reduce the amount of posts people see from the company pages they…

Tasty Tips for Restaurants Using Social Media

Here at 2060 Digital we consult with lots of Cincinnati restaurants on the best ways to use social media to promote new menu items, announce daily specials, highlight openings, hold contests, share diners’ experiences, grow their online presence…and the list goes on! So this handy infographic from Digital Dining got us excited – it’s a…

The 3 Emails Your Leads are Waiting to Receive from You

So you’ve got an email database. Are you doing anything with it? If you’re just sending out the occasional blast with sales and coupons, you’re only reaching the sales-ready people – which statistics say is about 25 percent of your list. What do you do with the other 75 percent? What do they want from…

5 Must-Haves in Any Social Media Management Package

Over the last few years, both small businesses and large companies have recognized social media as a major opportunity to expand their consumer base and improve their brand profile. With the assistance of social media marketers, some of these businesses have successfully connected with their audiences in lasting ways – but others are only scratching…

How to Wield Social Media to Build Your Brand Empire

Social media is one of the most powerful and effective tools to build a solid brand for your business. And almost all businesses, regardless of their scope, readership or niche, have at least a fan page on the main social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. But let’s be honest – some…

Does Inbound Marketing Only Work for B2B Companies?

It’s no secret that inbound marketing is one of the best digital marketing practices employed by B2B (business-to-business) companies. But does inbound marketing only work for B2B companies? What about B2C (business-to-consumer) companies that want to stand out of the crowd and get an edge in their niches? Even if B2B companies operate differently and have…

Don’t Miss These Popular Social Media and Inbound Marketing Blog Posts

Here at 2060 Digital, we’re dedicated to bringing you helpful information about social media and inbound marketing best practices so you can stay informed and make the most of your digital marketing efforts. And since we know your time is valuable, we’re offering up some of our most popular posts for you to peruse instead…

5 Steps to a Successful Social Strategy for Instagram

More and more businesses are realizing the importance of incorporating social media into their daily marketing activities. Although Facebook and Twitter have become regular fixtures in the average company’s social media strategy, not as many businesses have recognized the potential of Instagram as a platform for increasing brand awareness and fostering customer engagement. The image-heavy…